Terms & Conditions
- By using our website, you acknowledge acceptance of our terms and conditions. By providing us with your email address you consent to
receivingemail communications from Harlington Wine or one of its subsidiary companies. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- By providing us with your mobile phone number you consent to
receivingSMS communications from Harlington Wine or one of its subsidiary companies. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time.
- Harlington Wine provides this website platform where users may be able to engage and
interact .Harlington Wine cannot be held liable, including financial responsibility, for the action taken as a result of content on this website. The information is provided by Harlington Wine and its users in good faith. If you find any content that you find to be incorrect or inappropriate please report this to the Harlington Wine team using the content details on the website.
Data and cookies
- When you create an account with us we will download a cookie for the management of the signup process and general administration. This cookie will remain on your computer to remember your login details and site preferences.
- If you submit content to the website and affiliate websites. Harlington Wine reserves the right to remove or edit any content submitted by you. We expect our visitors to remain respectful, professional and courteous at all times.
- Cancellations can be made up to 5 working days prior to an event and you will either be offered a refund or we will transfer your booking to another event in the same series with the same ticket price. Cancellations made after this time will result in the loss of the full event fee and a transfer to another event in the series will not be possible. Non-attendance on the day of the workshop will automatically lose the full event fee.
Alternativelyyou may wish to send a substitute attendee. We would be happy to arrange this for you for no additional charge.
- We try never to cancel an event,
howeverit sometimes proves necessary either because the event has had insufficient bookings and it isn’t economic to run or because of unforeseen circumstances. We will endeavour to give you as much advance notice as possible of any such change. If Harlington Wine cancels an event, delegates will be given a full refund or the option of transferring to an alternative date if the event is rescheduled.
- All copyrights, patents, designs and other intellectual property rights in or relating to any course materials provided remain the sole property of Harlington Wine. No part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without the prior written permission of Harlington Wine.
- Harlington Wine may take photographs of events and attendees for future promotional activity including social media. By booking to attend our events you provide your consent for these photographs to be used and shared.
- Where Harlington Wine
 Trailblazing Wine and Jerome Harlington are the wholly-owned subsidiaries of Harlington Wine.